– GUI deadlock after authentication.
– Sierra and older based NetBoot sets creation.
– ASR multicast is not reliable in macOS 10.8 so keep your server running macOS 10.7.5 or upgrade to macOS 10.12.
– HFS disk images must have the *.hfs.dmg file name extension otherwise they will be ignored. If you have created HFS disk images with third party tools, please rename them accordingly.
– DeployStudio Server installer updates automatically compatible DeployStudio NetBoot sets found on the local disks. If none of your NetBoot sets are compatible, you’ll need to create a new one using the DeployStudio Assistant application shipped with the release you have installed.
– DeployStudio requires macOS 10.7.5 since v1.7.0. Use v1.6.x for macOS 10.6.8, v1.5.x for macOS 10.5.8 support and rc20 for macOS 10.4.11 support.