– AD/OD binding authentication fix,
– UI fixes.
– “hdiutil create” performance in 10.9/10.10 NetBoot sets (same from a standard 10.9/10.10 recovery system),
– launching utilities through Runtime Utilities menu with 10.10 NetBoot sets.
– ASR multicast is not reliable in 10.8 so keep your server running 10.7.5 or upgrade to 10.9.
– HFS disk images must now have the *.hfs.dmg file name extension otherwise they will be ignored. If you have created HFS disk images with third party tools, please rename them accordingly.
– DeployStudio Server installer updates automatically compatible DeployStudio NetBoot sets found on the local disks. If none of your NetBoot sets are compatible, you’ll need to create a new one using the DeployStudio Assistant application shipped with the release you have installed.
– DeployStudio requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 since v1.6.0. Use v1.5.x for 10.5.8 support and rc20 for 10.4.11 support.