– DSS v1.7.0 requires Mac OS X 10.7 and later.
– when upgrading from DSS v1.6.x, you will need to run the Assistant server setup to update the different configuration passwords (ex: repository sharepoint credentials, default Runtime login, …).
– internal disks detection on OS X 10.11.
– refreshing restore & install tasks content (Edit menu).
– logs window transparency.
NetInstall / External drive
– ntfsprogs binaries update for OS X 10.11 compatibility.
– remote desktop client not working on 10.11 NetBoot sets.
– “hdiutil create” performance in 10.9/10.10 NetBoot sets (same from a standard 10.9/10.10 recovery system).
– OS X 10.11 based NetBoot sets ARD agent activation.
– ASR multicast is not reliable in 10.8 so keep your server running 10.7.5 or upgrade to 10.11.
– HFS disk images must now have the *.hfs.dmg file name extension otherwise they will be ignored. If you have created HFS disk images with third party tools, please rename them accordingly.
– DeployStudio Server installer updates automatically compatible DeployStudio NetBoot sets found on the local disks. If none of your NetBoot sets are compatible, you’ll need to create a new one using the DeployStudio Assistant application shipped with the release you have installed.
– DeployStudio requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 since v1.7.0. Use v1.6.x for Mac OS X 10.6.8, v1.5.x for Mac OS X 10.5.8 support and rc20 for Mac OS X 10.4.11 support.