THIS IS THE LAST BUILD COMPATIBLE WITH MAC OS X 10.5.
– simultaneous different disk images streams limit increased to 20 (2-4 bounded Gb ethernet interfaces are highly recommended to support such a load).
– improved reliability with corrupted group settings.
– untrusted packages installer option restricted to 10.7.4+ systems.
– CIFS client doesn’t work on 10.7 and 10.8 NetBoot sets at this time.
– HFS disk images must now have the *.hfs.dmg file name extension otherwise they will be ignored. If you have created HFS disk images with third party tools, please rename them accordingly.
– DeployStudio Server installer updates automatically compatible DeployStudio NetBoot sets found on the local disks. If none of your NetBoot sets are compatible, you’ll need to create a new one using the DeployStudio Assistant application shipped with the release you have installed.
– DeployStudio requires Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 since rc121. Use rc20 for 10.4 support.