You are not logged in.

Announcement

[2017.09.08] DeployStudio build v1.7.8 (checksum, release note).
[2016.08.26] DeployStudio build v1.6.19 (release note).
[2013.02.23] DeployStudio last universal build v1.5.17 (release note).

#1 2008-03-17 00:40:38

zoolook

Thank you !!

Hi,
I just wanted to say thank you very much for this awesome piece of software!

I used netrestore+radmind the last two years to manage 30+ Macs (10.4 + netatalk).
I`m now about to migrate to leopard - and i was looking for some less complex management solution (since i don't need the fine granularity of radmind any longer). Having spent the last weekend trying to get usefull results with apples imaging solution (slow! and no nice server side tools) and this weekend trying to get the latest netrestore up and running to no avail (buggy at the moment & NRH PHP isn't working nice with leopard server).

I just thought well give deploy studio a shot.
I already was impressed by your clean website layout, then i installed deploy studio (followed the quick instructions to the letter) and was just   b l o w n   away !!
I haven't seen this much polish, nice icons/graphics, well thought of use of UI Elements in a "free" product in a very long time. I was up and running - imaging away happily in just under 30 Minutes, no quirks, no errors, just about everything works as advertised. I read in the forum about RC4 and couldn't resist trying out the AD/OD binding scripts, but these would not work right away (i guess i was pushing to hard) Anyway - I'll bet i have it running by tomorrow.

Really, you guys made my weekend !
Keep up the fine work - I can't wait to get my hands on the 1.0 !

One happy MacAdmin
Dominik Hoffmann

#2 2008-03-18 23:12:39

admin
Administrator
Website

Re: Thank you !!

Thanks for your feedback. But don't blame the other tools around, it's always a challenge to support major OS releases, and sometimes minor releases too ;-)

Board footer