You are not logged in.

Announcement

[2017.09.08] DeployStudio build v1.7.8 (checksum, release note).
[2016.08.26] DeployStudio build v1.6.19 (release note).
[2013.02.23] DeployStudio last universal build v1.5.17 (release note).

#1 2016-09-28 14:05:55

frootis

After upgrading to 1.7.5 workflows run and reboot back into DS login

I don't know what is going on, but I am in a panic. After upgrading to the current version on OSX 10.11.6 all my imaging workflows complete but on reboot the machine goes back to the netboot DS login window. If I choose startup disk and select the HD and reboot, the machine reboot and DS finishes off. There are no errors in the log, infact I do not know how to save the log after the workflow finishes or I would post it. Does anyone know what is causing this issue to not reboot and finish up. This has me at a standstill, would downgrading to the last version help me at all. Thanks!

#2 2016-09-28 18:59:37

Meat

Re: After upgrading to 1.7.5 workflows run and reboot back into DS login

The log for a given machine's imaging session is automatically saved on the image server, in your repository's Logs folder.
The post imaging reboot log (DeployStudio's finalize log) is on the boot volume of the newly imaged and rebooted machine.

You could search for any "bless" or "startup disk" related entries, or post the log for an effected machine, and let additional experienced eyes see if they can find the issue.

Board footer